Friday, April 13, 2012

New pieces I made in the last week

New crosses that Ron and I are making with nails and colored wire. They are $8.00 each if you are interested in one or two. :)

This beautiful necklace and earrings set was a gift to my friend Lori that just lost 123 pounds and had gotten a new black dress for a date. I wanted her to have something special to wear with it so I made her this. This set is available for sale also in any color for $60.00

New band bracelets made with a bugle bead base and genuine swarovski crystals and seed beads to make a very elegant looking piece. Available in many colors and in goldtone or silvertone. Price is $ 55.00

I just learned to make this beautiful bracelet using the new "Tila" beads which are square. It was fun making and available in many colors also. $45.00.

Also a new piece made with "Tila" beads. Selling price is $40.00
As always thank you for viewing my pieces, I love making them and it makes me feel proud that people are enjoying seeing what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment